Are you a law firm or trade mark attorney based outside of the UK looking for an experienced trade mark lawyer to handle UK and/or European trade mark services on behalf of your clients?
Our team of intellectual property professionals can provide a number of services of benefit to you and your clients at highly competitive rates including:
- clearance checks and guidance on the registerability of trade marks in the UK and Europe.
- advice and guidance on the trade mark filing process in the UK/Europe.
- trade mark application and prosecution services for both UK and European (‘CTM’) trade marks including advice on how to draft the specification to give your client’s trade mark the best chance of success.
- handling opposition and revocation actions in both the UK and Europe.
- advising on and handling infringement claims in the UK and EU member states.
- management of your client’s UK/European portfolio of trade marks using our state of the art WebTMS® portfolio management system to ensure that important dates such as renewals are recorded and brought to your attention at the appropriate time.
After several bad experiences with trademark firms in the UK, I finally found Liz Sproston when searching for help with our clients’ European trademark projects. Liz has proven to be a wonderful resource for our firm and our clients. She is incredibly responsive and has a wonderful grasp of complex trademark issues. She is also great value as well, providing top notch “big firm” services at reasonable rates. Liz is also a pleasure to work with, and will go above and beyond for her clients. I enthusiastically recommend Liz to anyone needing trademark services in the UK or Europe.
JOHN E. RUSSELL, ALLMARK TRADEMARK, MENLO PARK, CALIFORNIA, USA